Policies of our dev kits:
- Do not import the dummies directly to the Second Life Grid.
- Do not publish these kits and do not make them available for download or anything related without the Signature developers permission.
- Do not share these kits with your friends, tell them to submit an application for a fresh and clean kit version.
- We do not teach how to mesh or anything related to 3d modeling.
- We do not teach how to use avastar.
- We do not teach how to weight paint/rig your mesh.
Policies of our textures kits:
- Do not publish these files and do not make it available for download or anything related without the Signature developers permission.
- Do not share these files with your friends, give them this web page to download the latest version of the file.
- We do not teach how to texture or anything related to 3d texturing.
- We do not teach how to use any image editor.
Policies of our Second Life inworld mainstore:
- All Signature products are no transferable, that mean we cannot do refund, so make sure to try demo before purchasing.
- Do not share the texture kit and auto hide kit with your friends, tell them to get a fresh and clean kit version at our inworld mainstore.
- Do not reproduce any of our products.
If you apply for a dev kit, you will need to write your email and your Second Life avatar name in the dev kit form, those informations will be registered on our database to be able to send you the approval or decline email to your email address.
Your email address and your Second Life avatar name will not be used for any other purpose.
In compliance with current laws, no personal data will be collected from Internet users.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)