Policies of our dev kits:
- Do not import the dummies directly to the Second Life Grid.
- Do not publish these kits and do not make them available for download or anything related without the Signature developers permission.
- Do not share these kits with your friends, tell them to submit an application for a fresh and clean kit version.
- We do not teach how to mesh or anything related to 3d modeling.
- We do not teach how to use avastar.
- We do not teach how to weight paint/rig your mesh.
Policies of our textures kits:
- Do not publish these files and do not make it available for download or anything related without the Signature developers permission.
- Do not share these files with your friends, give them this web page to download the latest version of the file.
- We do not teach how to texture or anything related to 3d texturing.
- We do not teach how to use any image editor.
Policies of our Second Life inworld mainstore and groups:
- All Signature products are no transferable, that mean we cannot do refund, so make sure to try demo before purchasing.
- Do not share the texture kit and auto hide kit with your friends, tell them to get a fresh and clean kit version at our inworld mainstore.
- Do not reproduce any of our products.
- The Signature Body group is all about mesh avatars discussions, any non-related mesh avatars discussions, the owners of Signature reserve the right, without notice and in their sole discretion, to eject you and block or prevent your future access to this group.
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation comes into effect on May 25, 2018 for people in the European Union.
It is an update to EU data privacy, portability, and security rules which affects how web services handle personal data.
Our GDPR related changes will be applied for users using our SIGNATURE product all over the world so everyone gets the same benefit.
If you apply for a dev kit, you will need to write your email and your Second Life avatar name in the dev kit form, those informations will be registered on our database to be able to send you the approval or decline email to your email address.
Your email address and your Second Life avatar name will not be used for any other purpose.
Once you recieved what you requested, you can ask Mona Delpiaz or Raph Dirval using private message in the virtual world Second Life to remove your personnal data from our databases, if you request to delete your personnal data before your recieved the dev kit, you won't be able to get it since we need your email to send to dev kit to you.
In compliance with current laws, no personal data will be collected without your permission.
Our policies are subject to change without notice and in their sole discretion of the owners of SIGNATURE,
make sure to learn about it.